Saint Canice (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Saint Canice's)
Saint Canice or Saint Canice's may refer to:
- Cainnech of Aghaboe (515/16–600), Irish abbot
- St Canice's Cathedral, Church of Ireland cathedral in Kilkenny
- St Canice (Parliament of Ireland constituency), borough in Irishtown, around St Canice's Cathedral
- St. Canice, Aghaboe, Church of Ireland church in County Laois
- Mount Saint Canice, convent in Hobart, Australia
- St Canice's GAC Dungiven, Gaelic football club in Northern Ireland
- St Canice's School, Westport, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Canice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.