Saint Cyril may refer to:
- Cyril of Jerusalem (c. 313–386), Christian theologian
- Cyril of Alexandria (c. 376–444), Patriarch of Alexandria
- Saint Cyril the Philosopher (826–869), Christian theologian and missionary, credited with devising the Glagolitic alphabet
- Pope Cyril II of Alexandria (1078–1092), Patriarch of Alexandria
- Kirill of Turov (1130–1182), Christian theologian and bishop
- Pope Cyril V of Alexandria (1874–1927), Patriarch of Alexandria
- Pope Cyril VI of Alexandria (1902–1971), Patriarch of Alexandria
- St. Cyril's Monastery, in Kiev, Ukraine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Cyril.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.