Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saint Edmund may refer to:
- Saint Edmund the Martyr (d. 869), king of East Anglia who was venerated as a martyr saint soon after his death at the hands of Vikings
- Saint Edmund Arrowsmith (1585–1628), Jesuit, one of the Forty Martyrs of England and Wales
- Saint Edmund Campion (1540–1581), English Jesuit priest and martyr
- Saint Edmund Gennings (1567–1591), English priest and martyr
- Saint Edmund Rich (1175–1240), otherwise Edmund of Abingdon, Archbishop of Canterbury
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Edmund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.