Saint Francis Red Flash
|Saint Francis Red Flash|
|University||Saint Francis University|
|Athletic director||Bob Krimmel|
|Football stadium||DeGol Field|
|Basketball arena||DeGol Arena|
|Mascot||Frankie The Friar|
|Colors||Red and White
The Saint Francis U Red Flash are the 23 sports teams representing Saint Francis University in Loretto, Pennsylvania in intercollegiate athletics, including men and women's basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, track and field, and volleyball; women's-only bowling, field hockey, lacrosse, softball, swimming and water polo; and men's-only football. The Red Flash competes in the NCAA Division I and are members of the Northeast Conference for all sports except women's field hockey which belongs to the Atlantic 10 Conference, men's volleyball which belongs to the Eastern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association, and women's water polo which belongs to the Collegiate Water Polo Association.
Men's Intercollegiate Sports
Women's Intercollegiate Sports
- # = The men's volleyball team is a member of the Eastern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association.
- * = The field hockey team is an associate member of the Atlantic 10 Conference.
- ^ = The women's water polo team ia a member of the Collegiate Water Polo Association
- SFU Athletics Style Guide (PDF). May 11, 2012. Retrieved April 6, 2016.
- "Official Site of the Red Flash Saint Francis Univewrsity". Saint Francis University. Retrieved May 19, 2015.