From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other people named Germanus, see Germanus (disambiguation).
See also: St Germans (disambiguation)
Saint Germanus or Saint Germanicus may refer to:
- Germanicus of Smyrna (died 155), saint and martyr
- Germanus (Cermanus) (died 305), Spanish martyr-saint (see Servandus and Cermanus)
- Germanus of Auxerre (378-448), bishop of Auxerre who founded the Abbey of Saint-Germain d'Auxerre
- Germanus of Normandy (died 480), also known as Germanus the Scot
- Germanus of Paris (496-576), also Saint Germain of Paris
- Germanus of Granfelden (612-675), Saint
- Germanus I of Constantinople (died c. 733), 39th Patriarch of Constantinople
- Sanctus Germanus, a titular see of the Roman Catholic Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Germanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.