Saint Gregory's Catholic College
|Motto||"In Christ we flourish"|
|Location||Combe Hay Lane
Bath and North East Somerset
|Local authority||Bath and North East Somerset Council|
|DfE URN||109329 Tables|
|Houses||Leo, John-Paul, Clement, Alexander, Peter, Benedict|
|Colours||Green, Gold and white|
Saint Gregory's Catholic College in Odd Down, Bath, England is a Roman Catholic, co-educational school with a sixth form. It was renamed from Saint Gregory's Comprehensive School, which opened in 1979. It teaches around 1000 pupils.
In 2011 the school formed a soft federation with St Mark's CofE School in Larkhall, with St Gregory's former headteacher, Raymond Friel, being appointed as executive headteacher in charge of both schools. The federation built a joint sixth form at St Gregory's, which opened in 2013 with the name The New Sixth.
- "Saint Gregory's Catholic College". Saint Gregory's Catholic College. Archived from the original on 2009-06-11. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Saint Gregory's Catholic College". Ofsted. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Inspection Report". Ofsted. 25 September 2008. Retrieved 30 March 2010.
- "Bath schools to have joint head from September". Bath Chronicle. 16 March 2011. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- "Head takes charge of two schools". Bath Chronicle. 8 September 2011. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- "One step closer to first Christian sixth form for Bath and North East Somerset". Bath Chronicle. 21 September 2011. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- Prideaux, Siobhan (9 October 2013). "New sixth form centre opens at St Gregory's Catholic College". Bath Chronicle. Retrieved 20 March 2017.
|This article relating to a school or sixth form college in Somerset is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|