Saint Helena (disambiguation)
Saint Helena is a British island in the South Atlantic.
Saint Helena may also refer to:
- Saint Helena of Constantinople, Roman empress and the mother of Emperor Constantine I the Great
- Saint Helena of Skövde, Swedish twelfth-century saint
- Atlantic Ocean
- Saint Helena (British Overseas Territory), officially known as 'Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha'
- St Helena, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne
- St Helena Island, Queensland
- St Helena Tunnel, New South Wales
- United States
- St. Helena, California
- St. Helena AVA, California wine region in Napa Valley
- St. Helena Parish, Louisiana
- St. Helena Island, Maryland
- St Helena, Baltimore, Maryland
- Saint Helena, Minnesota
- St. Helena, Nebraska
- St. Helena, North Carolina
- Saint Helena Island, South Carolina, a barrier island
- Mount Saint Helena, California
- HMS St. Helena (K590), a British frigate in commission in the Royal Navy from 1944 to 1945
- RMS St Helena (1963), a British Royal Mail Ship
- RMS St Helena (1989), a British Royal Mail Ship
- Saint Helena (1814), a packet schooner belonging to the British East India Company.
- USS St. Helena (PF-86), the name briefly carried by HMS St. Helena (K590) after her return to United States Navy custody in 1946
- Chesterfield St Helena School, High School for Girls in Chesterfield, England
- St Helena School, Essex, secondary school in Colchester, England
- St Helena Secondary College, a High School in Victoria, Australia
- Saint Helena Medal, a French commemorative war medal established in 1857.
- St. Helena (solitaire), a solitaire card game
- St Helena (play), a play by R. C. Sherriff
- St Helena's Church (disambiguation)
- Santa Elena (disambiguation)
- Sainte-Hélène (disambiguation)
- Santa Helena (disambiguation)
- St. Helen (disambiguation)
- St Helens (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Helena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.