Saint Ignatius College
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saint Ignatius College (disambiguation))
Saint Ignatius College may refer to:
- Saint Ignatius College, Geelong, Victoria, Australia
- Saint Ignatius' College, Riverview, New South Wales, Australia
- Saint Ignatius' College, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- St Ignatius College (Galway), Ireland
- St Ignatius' College, Enfield, Middlesex, United Kingdom
- Saint Ignatius College (Zimbabwe), Chishawasha, Mashonaland, Zimbabwe
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory, San Francisco, California, U.S.
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory School, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Saint Ignatius of Loyola
- Saint Ignatius of Antioch
- Saint Ignatius of Constantinople
- St. Ignatius High School (disambiguation)
- Loyola (disambiguation)
- Ignatius Gymnasium, Catholic high school in Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
- St. Ignatius Loyola School, Catholic elementary school in New York City, New York, U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about schools, colleges, or other educational institutions which are associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|