Saint Marys Parish, New Brunswick
Saint Mary's, St, Mary's, St. Marys
Location within York County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||753.12 km2 (290.78 sq mi)|
|• Density||6.3/km2 (16/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||12.1%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 4,733.
Saint Marys Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- South by the City of Fredericton as now bounded;[a] west by Stanley Parish and a line to commence at the most western angle of lot numbered thirty-one, letter D, in the Maryland Loyalists’ grant; thence northeasterly along the upper line of said lot to the rear thereof; thence north forty-five degrees west to the east line of lot numbered one, granted to D. Sawyer; thence north to Stanley Parish; north by Stanley Parish, and southeast by the County line.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
- The wording is a carryover from when the Act was originally written; the boundaries of Fredericton now take in part of the parish.
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Saint Marys Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Saint Marys Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Saint Marys Parish, New Brunswick
|Douglas Parish||Maugerville Parish (Sunbury County)|
|Kingsclear Parish||New Maryland Parish||Lincoln Parish (Sunbury County)|