St. Patrick's College (Karachi)
- For the similarly named high school, see St Patrick's High School, Karachi.
Saint Patrick's College or St. Patrick's College is a Catholic education institute located in Karachi, Pakistan affiliated with the University of Karachi. It is located alongside St Patrick's High School, Karachi.
In 2005 it was returned to the Catholic Board of Education. The denationalization was opposed by the Sindh Professors and Lecturers Association and Muttahida Majlis-i-Amal who claimed it would result in doors being closed to students from poor- and middle-class families.
- Oswin Mascarenhas (1971–1975)
- Michael M R Chohan
- Father Joseph Paul (2005–2009)
- Bro. Lawrence Manuel (2009–2011)[better source needed]
- Shaukat Aziz, former Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Asif Ali Zardari, former President of Pakistan
- Adi Spencer, Professor, Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- Zahid Kurban Alavi, Justice, High Court of Sindh
- Wasim Bari, former captain, Pakistan cricket team
- Nusrat Nasarullah (journalist)
- Javed Jabbar, ex Information Minister
- Michael Nazir-Ali, Church of England bishop
- Khalid Bin Shaheen, Senior Executive Vice President, National Bank of Pakistan
- Emmanuel Neno, Christian author and translator.
- (M.Osama), (Pakistan Army General).
- "St Patrick's: Denationalization process". Dawn. 8 May 2005. Archived from the original on September 27, 2007.
- "UCANews.com". 16 May 2005. Archived from the original on November 4, 2013.
- Daily Times April 21, 2006
- "Dawn". 8 May 2005. Archived from the original on September 27, 2007.
- Christian Voice, 9 May 2010
- Mr. Justice Zahid Kurban Alavi High Court of Sindh Karachi
- "Business Recorder". 8 October 2008. Archived from the original on September 28, 2011.
- Andrew Brown, Blessed with ambition: Michael Nazir-ali, in The Independent dated 12 January 2002 at independent.co.uk, accessed 11 January 2016
- INTERVIEW: increasing flow of remittances Daily Times, 30 May 2010