Saint Patrick Parish, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saint Patrick Parish (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines))
|Saint Patrick Parish|
Map of the Parish of Saint Patrick
|Country||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|• Total||14 sq mi (37 km2)|
Saint Patrick is an administrative parish of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, on the island of Saint Vincent. The parish consists of the middle portion of the leeward side of the main island. Its capital is Barrouallie.
- Area: 37 km² (14 mi²)
- Population: 5,800 (2000 estimates)
- "GeoNames Search". National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. Retrieved 2 March 2013.
- "Barrouallie". Wikimapia. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- "Layou". Wikimapia. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Parishes of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Statoids.com
|This Saint Vincent and the Grenadines location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|