Saint Peter, Indiana
|Saint Peter, Indiana|
|Elevation||965 ft (294 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||442794|
Saint Peter was laid out in 1853. The community was originally built up chiefly by Germans, who established a large Catholic church there. A post office was established at Saint Peter in 1849, and remained in operation until 1906.
Saint Peter is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana. Windmill Publications. p. 154.
- "St. Peter's". Franklin County Historical Society. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Franklin County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
|This Franklin County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|