From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Quirinus (or Cyrinus) may refer to:
- Quirinus of Neuss (feast day: April 30)
- Quirinus of Rome (feast day: March 25), also known as 'Quirinus of Tegernsee', relics at Tegernsee Abbey.
- Quirinus of Sescia (feast day: June 4)
- Quirinus of Tivoli (feast day: June 4)
- Quirinus (Africa) (feast day: June 3), accompanied by Saint Abidianus and Saint Papocinicus
- Quirinus of the grouping "Nicasius, Quirinus, Scubiculus, and Pientia" (feast day: October 11), venerated as martyrs and saints though their historicity is uncertain.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|