Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle|
European cover art
|Publisher(s)||Bandai Namco Entertainment|
|Genre(s)||Beat'em up, action-adventure|
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle, known in Japan as Saint Seiya Senki (聖闘士星矢戦記), is a video game for the PlayStation 3, inspired by the characters appearing in Masami Kurumada's Saint Seiya manga and its anime adaptation. The game was released in November 2011 in Japan, followed by a PAL region release in March 2012. The game is inspired by the first season of the original anime, the Sanctuary Battle, in which Seiya and his friends have the task of fighting the 12 Gold Saints to save Saori Kido from dying.
- "Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle for PlayStation 3 Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved March 23, 2019.
- Brian (November 15, 2011). "Famitsu review scores (11/15) – perfect score included". Nintendo Everything. Retrieved March 23, 2019.
- "Review: Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle". GamesMaster. Future plc. May 2012. p. 89.
- "Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle". Hyper. Next Media Pty Ltd. June 2012. p. 72.
- "Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle". PlayStation Official Magazine – UK. Future plc. April 2012. p. 97.
- "Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle". PlayStation Official Magazine – Australia. Future Australia. May 2012. p. 81.
- "Review: Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle". Play UK. No. 216. Imagine Publishing. April 2012. p. 80.