Saira Mohan (born 1978) is a Canadian model of Indian, Irish and French heritage. She is actively involved with product endorsements worldwide. Born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, she is married, and has two sons.
Successful for many years prior in New York City, she was launched into international fame in 2003 after Newsweek put her on the cover with the headline "The Perfect Face". Aside from appearing on countless magazine covers worldwide, including ELLE, Cosmopolitan, L'Officiel, and Town & Country, Mohan has participated in several World Economic Forum events as an invited speaker, as well as at the 2006 India Today conclave.
Mohan is the author of a popular ebook sold on her website entitled How To Seduce (and Marry) the Woman of Your Dreams. On 16 August 2012, she joined Indian Independent Ad Agency Bang In The Middle as head of their US Operations In 2016, Saira joined Baum Realty Group.
- "Meet the world's most perfect mutant". The Daily Telegraph. London. May 19, 2004. Archived from the original on 2007-03-11. Retrieved 2007-04-11.
- Campaign India Team (August 16, 2012). "Bang in the Middle launches two offices in the US". campaignindia.in. Retrieved August 17, 2012.
- "Saira Mohan - Baum Realty Group". www.baumrealty.com. Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "FreeJose.com". Maxim Magazine Hot 100 Women of 2002. Archived from the original on February 23, 2007. Retrieved January 23, 2007.
- FEEL Saira.com - The official website of Saira Mohan
- Saira Mohan at Fashion Model Directory
- BBC News: Indian Beauty on Top of the World
- Telegraph UK: World's Most Perfect Mutant
|This biographical article about a Canadian model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|