Saiyuki (西遊記 Saiyūki) may refer to:
- Saiyūki, the Japanese language title of the Chinese classic Journey to the West
- Saiyūki, a 1960 anime film based on Osamu Tezuka's manga adaptation of Journey to the West titled Boku no Son Goku, released in English as Alakazam the Great
- Saiyūki, a 1978-1980 television drama based on Journey to the West, released in English as Monkey
- Saiyuki (manga), a 1997-2002 manga based on Journey to the West more commonly referred to as Gensomaden Saiyuki
- Saiyūki, a 1999 Japanese RPG video game released in North America in 2001 as Saiyuki: Journey West
- Saiyūki (TV series), a 2006 Japanese television drama based on Journey to the West featuring the members of boy band SMAP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saiyuki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.