Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sakae may refer to several places in Japan:
- Sakae, Chiba (Japanese: 栄町; sakae-machi), a town in Chiba Prefecture
- Sakae, Niigata (Japanese: 栄町; sakae-machi), a town in Niigata Prefecture
- Sakae, Nagano (Japanese: 栄村; sakae-mura), a village in Nagano Prefecture
- Sakae-ku, Yokohama (Japanese: 栄区; sakae-ku), a ward of the city Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Sakae, Nagoya (Japanese: 栄; sakae), the downtown district of Nagoya (Naka-ku)
- See also
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.