Sakae may refer to several places in Japan:
- Sakae, Chiba (Japanese: 栄町; sakae-machi), a town in Chiba Prefecture
- Sakae, Niigata (Japanese: 栄町; sakae-machi), a town in Niigata Prefecture
- Sakae, Nagano (Japanese: 栄村; sakae-mura), a village in Nagano Prefecture
- Sakae-ku (Japanese: 栄区; sakae-ku), a ward of the city Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Sakae, Nagoya (Japanese: 栄; sakae), the downtown district of Nagoya (Naka-ku)
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.