Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sakala may refer to:
- Sagala, a city of ancient India, another name Sangala
- Sakala, Sagala or Sangala, the ancient Greek name for the modern city of Sialkot in present-day Pakistan
- Sakala County, an ancient county in Estonia (nowadays for the most part Viljandi County)
- Sakala (academic corporation), an Estonian academic corporation
- Sakala (newspaper), an Estonian newspaper
- Sakala, Ethiopia, a former district of Ethiopia, known as the source of the Blue Nile
- Sakala, Nepal, a city in Nepal
- Jaroslav Sakala, a Czech former ski jumper
- EML Sakala (M314), a Sandown-class minehunter of the Estonian Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.