From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sakala may refer to:
- Sagala, a city of ancient India, another name sangala
- Sakala, Sakala, Sagala or Sangala, the ancient Greek name for the modern city of Sialkot in present-day Pakistan, was a city of located in northern Punjab, Pakistan. Sagala was known as Sakala to the natives of the Indian sub-continent during ancient times.
- Sakala County, an ancient county in Estonia (nowadays for the most part Viljandi County)
- Sakala (academic corporation), an Estonian academic corporation
- Sakala (newspaper), an Estonian newspaper
- Sakala, Ethiopia, a former district of Ethiopia, known as the source of the Blue Nile
- Sakala, Nepal, a city in Nepal
- Jaroslav Sakala, a Czech former ski jumper
- Aleksandar-Pal Sakala, a Swedish author known for a book series about the Dinosaur Dino and his friends
- Sakala Appachu Debrass, a former ramp model in India, ex Miss India runner up 1991
- EML Sakala (M314), a Sandown-class minehunter of the Estonian Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.