Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sakala may refer to:
- Sagala, a city of ancient India, another name Sangala
- Sakala, Sagala or Sangala, the ancient Greek name for the modern city of Sialkot in present-day Pakistan
- Sakala County, an ancient county in Estonia (nowadays for the most part Viljandi County)
- Sakala (academic corporation), an Estonian academic corporation
- Sakala (newspaper), an Estonian newspaper
- Sakala, Ethiopia, a former district of Ethiopia, known as the source of the Blue Nile
- Sakala, Nepal, a city in Nepal
- Jaroslav Sakala, a Czech former ski jumper
- EML Sakala (M314), a Sandown-class minehunter of the Estonian Navy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.