From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sakarya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sakarya may refer to:
- Adapazarı, a capital district and the capital city of Sakarya Province in Turkey
- Battle of Sakarya, a major battle in the Turkish War of Independence
- Sakarya electoral district, which has seven seats in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey
- Sakarya Province, in Turkey
- Sakarya River, a river in central-northwestern Turkey
- Sakarya Sports Hall, a multi-purpose sports venue in Serdivan, Adapazarı, Sakarya Province, Turkey
- Sakarya University, a public university in Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakarya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.