Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sakarya may refer to:
- Adapazarı, a capital district and the capital city of Sakarya Province in Turkey
- Battle of Sakarya, a major battle in the Turkish War of Independence
- Sakarya electoral district, which has seven seats in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey
- Sakarya Province, in Turkey
- Sakarya River, a river in central-northwestern Turkey
- Sakarya Sports Hall, a multi-purpose sports venue in Serdivan, Adapazarı, Sakarya Province, Turkey
- Sakarya University, a public university in Turkey
- New Sakarya Stadium, Adapazarı
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakarya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.