Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sakka may refer to:
- Sakka, Rif Dimashq Governorate, a village near Damascus, Syria
- Limmu Sakka, one of the woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Ras ben Sakka, the northernmost point of the African continent
- Sakka, a deity, the ruler of Tāvatiṃsa heaven according to Buddhist cosmology
- Sakka (publisher), a Belgian publisher
- Sakka (surname)
- Sakka Podu Podu Raja, a 1978 Tamil film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.