Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sakka may refer to:
- Sakka, Rif Dimashq Governorate, a village near Damascus, Syria
- Limmu Sakka, one of the woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Ras ben Sakka, the northernmost point of the African continent
- Sakka (surname)
- Śakra (Buddhism), a deity, the ruler of Tāvatiṃsa heaven according to Buddhist cosmology
- Sakka (publisher), a Belgian publisher
- Sakka Podu Podu Raja, a 1978 Tamil film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.