From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saku may refer to:
- Saku, Nagano, a city in Japan
- Saku, Nagano (Minamisaku), a town in Japan
- Saku Parish, a rural municipality in Harju County, Estonia
- Saku Brewery, an Estonian brewery
- Saku (song), a song by the band Dir en grey
- Saku Constituency, an electoral constituency in Kenya
- Saku is also a Finnish male given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.