Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saku may refer to:
- Saku, Nagano, a city in Japan
- Saku, Nagano (Minamisaku), a town in Japan
- Saku Parish, a rural municipality in Harju County, Estonia
- Saku, Estonia, a small borough in Saku Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Saku Constituency, an electoral constituency in Kenya
- Saku (given name), a masculine Finnish given name and a feminine Japanese given name
- Saku Brewery, an Estonian brewery
- "Saku", a song by the band Dir En Grey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.