January 31, 1975 |
Chigasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
|Other names||Shiho Fujiwara
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|No. of adult films||70+|
Sakura Sena (Japanese: 瀬名さくら Hepburn: Sena Sakura?, January 31, 1975) is a Japanese glamour model and adult video actress. Until March 2002 she used the name Shiho Fujiwara (藤原 史歩 Fujiwara Shiho?) in her adult video (AV) career.
Life and career
Sena was born January 31, 1975 to a middle-class family in Chigasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture. Sexually precocious from an early age, Sena's first exposure to pornography was at the age of 13 when she secretly viewed a hardcore American video in her father's collection. She attributes her preference for foreign men to this experience. Another of her father's videos inspired Sena to begin masturbating with a vacuum cleaner. She recalls, "I eventually did it so hard that my skin ripped and blood was going everywhere. That's when my grandfather came in… he saw me against the wall, my legs spread apart wide and a vacuum cleaner hose in my pussy. He just told me that I had a phone call and left… He looked too embarrassed to say anything."
Sena lost her virginity while still a 14-year-old junior-high school student. During this time she gained sexual experience through encounters with older men, including her friends' fathers, whom she credits for teaching her about sex toys. About a year after her first sexual encounter, she was picked up by members of the yakuza. The gang took her to a love hotel, where other men were waiting. She was forced to give fellatio to members of the gang for two hours. This encounter, to which she credits her oral skills, was followed by a karaoke session.
In October 1994 at the age of 19, Sena made her adult video (AV) debut for the Kuki Tank label with Kaikin (解禁 ) using her stage name of Shiho Fujiwara (藤原 史歩 Fujiwara Shiho?). She made her stage debut as a stripper in May 1995 and by October 1995 was modeling for the S&M magazine Bishojo SM Sashinsu. In May 1995 she had also appeared in director Yutaka Ikejima's pink film Molester's Train: Molester Techniques (痴漢電車 痴漢のテクニック Chikan Densha Chikan No Tekunikku?), part of the long-running Molester's Train series produced by Shintōhō Eiga and started by Academy Award-winning director Yōjirō Takita in 1982.
After almost four years of working as an erotic dancer in strip tease and in several adult films, Sena decided to have her breasts enhanced. Starting with a 400 cc under the muscle boob job in Japan and then in a second breast enhancement of 1000 cc saline over the muscle at Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S. These very large 32" G cup size breasts prompted the Japanese media to nickname her Cyborg Woman. In September 1999, mostly due to the then blooming adult Internet boom in Japan, Sena became a pioneering Japanese adult entertainer when marketing herself in a single-model website promotion.
In 2001, she contracted to work with a foreign cast in the JAV-produced porn DVD, Monster Body, released in March 2002 under the Princess label. Three other videos were also released by Princess starring Sena, Sakura Sena – Japanese Girl and two volumes of Sakura Sena – Sex Machine.
When interviewed in 2003, Sena stated that she had a Canadian boyfriend of German descent.
As of November 2010, her website <http://www.sakurasena.ca> was offline, even though the website's registration does not expire until September 13, 2012. Her last update to the website was a video called, "Japanese Emmanuel." Instead of updating her website, she currently updates her personal blog. On her Twitter account, she announced she was 14 weeks pregnant as of December 9, 2010.
|Video title||Company||Director||Release date||Notes|
|Kuki Tank||October 1994||Debut|
|Lust & Orgies (Vol.1)
|Buta Gorila||October 29, 1995||With 4 other actresses|
|Lust & Orgies (Vol.2)
|Buta Gorila||November 19, 1995||With 6 other actresses|
|Hips and Legs
|Silver Wolf||November 19, 1995||With Natuho Iida & others|
|Flesh Battle Royal
|Hurry Sugino||January 16, 1996||With Mirai Hirooka|
|Koji Matsuda||January 18, 1996||With Ai Mizuno|
- Monster Body, a.k.a. Born To Be Wild (March 2002)
- Japanese Girl (April 2002)
- SEX Machine (May 2002)
- DDP (2002)
- The Complete Sakura Deluxe (2002)
- Crazy Bust
- Japanese Girl (featuring an international cast)
- Dekai, Dekai, PaiPai!
- Infobox data from "瀬名さくら – Sena Sakura (Profile)" (in Japanese). I-Dic.Dorachan.com. Retrieved 2007-04-23.
- "2002" (in Japanese). AV 研究所 (AV Research Laboratory). Retrieved 2007-07-21.
- Sena, Sakura. "Biography – Sena Sakura". Babes.net. Archived from the original on July 23, 2011. Retrieved 2007-05-03.
- Woo, Ex-S (translator) (2003-11-27). "Sakura Sena (Interview)". Jmate.com. Retrieved 2007-04-23.
...with my friends' fathers and people like that... The older guys taught me a lot, especially when it came to sex toys ... Well, you do have to understand that I have a big thing for foreign guys. They're all that come into my sights... it's probably because the first porn I saw was a hardcore American one.
- "Sakura Sena – The Japanese Bomb!". Asian-sirens.com. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- "1994". AV 研究所 (AV Research Laboratory)language=Japanese. Retrieved 2009-10-31.
- 痴漢電車 痴漢のテクニック. JMDBlanguage=Japanese. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- Weisser, Thomas; Yuko Mihara Weisser (1998). Japanese Cinema Encyclopedia: The Sex Films. Miami: Vital Books : Asian Cult Cinema Publications. pp. 276–277. ISBN 1-889288-52-7.
- 瀬名 さくら(超巨乳) (in Japanese). Nkikaku.jp. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- Domaintools. "SakuraSena.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools". Whois.domaintools.com. Retrieved 2016-09-20.
- "瀬名 さくら。のブログ". Sakuramania2.blog134.fc2.com. Retrieved 2016-09-20.
- 9 Dec 2010 (2010-12-09). "Sakura Sena on Twitter: "I'm now 14 weeks pregnant. What do you think?"". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2016-09-20.
- Filmography based on "Shiho Fujiwara". AV Idol Directory. Retrieved 2010-10-12. and "藤原史歩 (フジワラシホ)". AV Idol Directory. Retrieved 2010-10-12.
- (Japanese) 'Sakura Sena official blog
- "Adult Profile: Sakura Sena". Asian Sex Gazette. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- "藤原史歩 – Fujiwara Shiho (Profile)" (in Japanese). I-Dic.Dorachan. Retrieved 2007-04-23.
- Sakura Sena at the Internet Movie Database