|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 84th district
January 11, 2006 – July 1, 2013
|Preceded by||Bob McDonnell|
|Succeeded by||Glenn R. Davis, Jr.|
|Born||Salvatore Robert Iaquinto
March 1, 1968
Manhasset, New York, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Stephanie Jane Tomlinson|
|Children||Nicholas, Alex, Jonathan|
|Residence||Virginia Beach, Virginia|
|Alma mater||University of Tennessee (B.A.)
Regent University (J.D.)
Salvatore Robert Iaquinto (born March 1, 1968) is an American politician. From 2006–2013 he served in the Virginia House of Delegates, representing the 84th district in Virginia Beach. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Iaquinto announced that he would not run for reelection in 2013. On May 31, 2013, he was given an interim appointment as a judge of the Virginia Beach General District Court, effective July 1. Iaquinto said he would resign from the House, effective on the date of his swearing-in.
- "Bio for Salvatore R. Iaquinto". Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- Lewis, Bob (2013-04-03). "In Virginia reconvened session, Putney heads august class of retiring lawmakers bidding adieu". The Washington Post. Associated Press. Archived from the original on 2013-06-15. Retrieved 2013-04-11.
- Gonzalez, Veronica (2013-06-01). "Va. Beach Del. Iaquinto appointed to judgeship". The Virginian-Pilot. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- "Salvatore R Iaquinto". Virginia Public Access Project. (campaign finance)
- "Delegate Sal Iaquinto (R-Virginia Beach)". Richmond Sunlight.
- "Election Results". Virginia State Board of Elections. Archived from the original on 2013-04-29.
|This article about a member of the Virginia House of Delegates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|