Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saladin may refer to:
- Saladin, Kurdish Muslim warrior who repelled the crusades and founded the Ayyubid Dynasty
- see Saladin in Egypt for his other exploits
- Saladin tithe, tax levied in 1188 to pay to fight Saladin
- Statue of Saladin, monument of Saladin in Damascus, Syria
- Saladin Province, or Salah ad Din Governorate, province in Iraq named after him
- Alvis Saladin, the Saladin (FV601) six-wheeled armoured car
- Salladin the Victorious, or Al Nasser Salah Ad-Din, 1963 epic Egyptian film by Youssef Chahine
- Saladin: The Animated Series, animated series of Saladin
- Saladin (ship), 19th century British ship
Other people named Saladin
- William Stewart Ross, secularist, wrote under the name Saladin
- Louis Saladin, seventeenth-century French composer
- Paul Saladin Leonhardt (1877–1934), German chess master
- Saladin Martin (born 1956), American football player
- Saladin McCullough (born 1975), American football player
- Lorenz Saladin (1896–1936), Swiss mountain-climber, journalist, photographer and traveler.
- Saladin Paracelsus de Lambertine Evagne von Smith, full name of the fictional character Button-Bright
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saladin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.