Salamanca nightclub shooting
On 9 March 2019, a mass shooting occurred in La Playa Men’s Club, a nightclub in Salamanca, Guanajuato, Mexico. Fifteen people were killed, and five to seven people were reported injured. Witnesses described the attackers as a group of armed men who arrived in three vans.  The Mexican government later alleged that the attackers were part of the Santa Rosa de Lima cartel and announced that they had identified several individual attackers. 
|Salamanca nightclub shooting|
|Location||Salamanca, Guanajuato, Mexico|
|Date||9 March 2019|
|Perpetrators||Santa Rosa de Lima cartel|
- "At least 15 killed in a nightclub shooting in violent Mexico state". Reuters. 2019-03-10. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- "15 killed in Mexico nightclub shooting". www.euronews.com. 2019-03-10. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- "Nightclub shooting 'leaves 14 dead' after gunmen open fire on dancefloor". The Independent. 2019-03-09. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- "Mexico night club shooting leaves 15 dead". TRT World. 2019-03-10. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- "Commando kills 15 in Salamanca, Guanajuato, bar attack". Mexico News Daily. 2019-03-09. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "FGE: Santa Rosa cartel behind nightclub shooting in Guanajuato". El Universal (in Spanish). 2019-03-12. Retrieved 2019-03-18.
|This massacre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|