Salamina (from the Greek name Salamis) may refer to :
- Italian name of places and jurisdictions in Greece
- Salamis Island, an Aegean island near Athens
- Salamina (city), a port town on Salamis Island
- Salamis, Cyprus, also named Constantia, former seat of a Metropolitan archbishopric, now double (Latin Catholic and Cypriot Orthodox) titular see
- Other places and jurisdictions
- Salamina, Caldas, a town and municipality in the Caldas Department, Colombia
- Salamina, Magdalena, a town and municipality in the Magdalena Department, Colombia
- Other uses
- Salamina, a memoir by Rockwell Kent about his first arctic winter in Illorsuit, Greenland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.