Salamis may refer to :
Places and battles
- Salamis Island in the Saronic Gulf of the Aegean Sea, near Athens, Greece
- Salamis, Cyprus or Constantia, an ancient city in Cyprus
- Greek battleship Salamis, a dreadnought ordered in 1912
- Salamis (mythology), a nymph in Greek mythology
- Salamis (butterfly), a genus in the family Nymphalidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salamis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.