From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salamis may refer to
- Salamis (mythology), a nymph in Greek mythology
- Salamis (butterfly), a genus of butterfly in the family Nymphalidae
- Salamis Island in the Saronic Gulf of the Aegean Sea, near Athens, Greece
- Salamis, Cyprus, an ancient city on the east coast of Cyprus
- Salamis-Class Cruiser, a warship in the fictional Gundam universe
- The English plural of salami
- Salamiyah (Arabic: سلمية Salamīya) is a city and district in western Syria.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salamis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.