|Industry||Real estate development, Construction, Civil engineering|
|Headquarters||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
MD, Salarpuria Sattva
Jagannath Subbarao, Ishwar Chandra narayan Melmani
Shakuntala Devi(Vice President), Manikanth Melmani (Finance)Pradeep Dhandania
Number of employees
The Salarpuria Sattva group established in 1986 in Kolkata, India, is a commercial and residential Property development Consultancy, later expanded to Bangalore in 1992. Now headquartered in Bangalore, it operates in Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Jaipur, Goa, and Coimbatore. In 2006 the Sattva Group was established to diversify into non-core businesses such as education (Greenwood High International School), Aero Accessories for Defense, Facilities Management and Warehousing.
The organization’s real estate efforts are focused on residential and commercial projects. Currently, Salarpuria Sattva has completed developing about 15 million sq. ft. and 30 million more remain in the development or planning stages.
- Salarpuria, Sattva. "Salarpuria Sattva launches mixed-use project". The Hindu. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- Sattva, Salarpuria (Aug 20, 2008). "Salarpuria, Sattva group launch Rs 1,000 crore mega project in Bangalore". The Economic Times. Retrieved 7 November 2013.
- "Salarpuria Sattva Identifies Rising Demand for Premium Housing in Bangalore". sify.com. Jul 30, 2013. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "Sattva Group Residential Projects and Apartments". Common Floor. CommonFloor.com. Retrieved 7 November 2013.
- "Salarpuria Sattva To Acquire Pune Based Aerospace Firm". EagleEye Research & Media Pvt. Ltd. Irfan Khan. Retrieved 7 November 2013.
- "Salarpuria Sattva will conduct property exhibition". Moneycontrol. moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 7 November 2013.