From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salavat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salavat may refer to:
- Salavat, Afghanistan, an inhabited locality in Afghanistan
- Salavat, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Salavat Rural District, in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Salavat Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the city of republic significance of Salavat in the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia is incorporated as
- Salavat, Russia, a city in the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia
- Salawat, meaning "peace be upon him", a phrase often used after the name of a prophet of Islam
- 5546 Salavat, an asteroid discovered in 1979
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salavat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.