|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Genus:||Salazaria (but see text)
D'Abrera & Bálint, 2001
It is generally agreed[by whom?] that they represents a distinct lineage worthy of recognition as a full genus. However, there is some dispute about whether the name was validly established, or is a nomen nudum. The matter has been submitted to the ICZN for discussion.
- Salazaria elizabetha (Salazar, Vélez & Johnson, 1997) Colombia
- Salazaria sala (Hewitson, 1867) Colombia
- ?Salazaria sp. 'Ecuador 1'
- ?Salazaria sp. 'Ecuador 2'
- ?Salazaria sp. 'Ecuador 3'
- ?Salazaria sp. 'Ecuador 4'
- ?Salazaria sp. 'Peru'
Data related to Salazaria at Wikispecies
- Savela, Markku (2010): Markku Savela's Lepidoptera and some other life forms – Salazaria'. Version of 2010-AUG-02. Retrieved 2011-MAY-30.
|This Theclinae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|