Sale of Goods Act
The Bill for an Act with this short title will have been known as a Sale of Goods Bill during its passage through Parliament.
Sale of Goods Acts may be a generic name either for legislation bearing that short title or for all legislation which relates to the sale of goods.
The Sale of Goods Act was passed in 1908 by the Liberal Government of New Zealand. It has been amended several times, including by the Sale of Goods Amendment Act 1961 and the Sale of Goods Amendment Act 2003.
- The Sale of Goods Act 1893 (56 & 57 Vict. c.71)
- The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (c.54)
- The Sale of Goods (Amendment) Act 1994 (c.32)
- The Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 (c.35)
- The Sale of Goods (Amendment) Act 1995 (c.28)