Salem Township, Pulaski County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Pulaski County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.79 sq mi (92.7 km2)|
|• Land||35.79 sq mi (92.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||673 ft (205 m)|
|• Density||39.1/sq mi (15.1/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453824|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.79 square miles (92.7 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- White Post Township (north)
- Jefferson Township (northeast)
- Beaver Township (east)
- Monon Township, White County (south)
- Hanging Grove Township, Jasper County (west)
- Gillam Township, Jasper County (northwest)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Nauvoo and Roseland.
Airports and landing strips
- Calvert Air Park
- West Central School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 16
- State Senate District 18
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. 1883. p. 535.
||Gillam Township, Jasper County||White Post Township||Jefferson Township|
|Hanging Grove Township, Jasper County||Beaver Township|
|Monon Township, White County|