Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up salient in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salient may refer to:
- Salient (geography), part of a discrete territory projecting out of the main portion, bordered by foreign territory on three sides, into which it projects; also called a panhandle
- Salient (heraldry), an adjective describing a heraldic beast in a leaping attitude
- Salient (magazine), Victoria University of Wellington student publication
- Harvard Salient, Harvard University conservative student newspaper
- Salient (military), a battlefield feature that projects into enemy territory
- Salient pole, a salient (i.e., projecting) electromagnetic pole of a field coil
- Salient Software, a utility software company between 1990 and 1992, taken over by Fifth Generation Systems, meanwhile Symantec / Norton
- Salient Partners, an asset management firm
- Salient CRGT, a government IT services firm based in Fairfax, Virginia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salient.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.