Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Component villages||Saligny, Făclia, Ștefan cel Mare|
|• Mayor||Ion Beiu (Social Democratic Party)|
|• Total||35.27 km2 (13.62 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
The commune includes three villages:
- Saligny (historical name: Aziza, Azizia) - named after the Romanian engineer Anghel Saligny
- Făclia (historical name: Facria until 1925)
- Ștefan cel Mare (historical name: Bazaschioi) - named after the Moldavian prince Stephen the Great
- "Rezultate finale în judeţul Constanţa. Iată care sunt noii primari din judeţ!" (in Romanian). Ziua de Constanța. 6 June 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Constanța County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 24, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- (in Romanian) Saligny Town Hall, History of Saligny Commune, accessed on May 3, 2012
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|