Salih bin Abdullah al Humaid
Salih Abdul Aziz Bin Abdullah Humaid
|Known for||Speaker of the Majlis al Shura|
|Spouse(s)||Fahda Bint Aziz|
Ṣāliḥ ibn ʻAbd Allāh Ibn Ḥumayd (Saleh bin Abdullah bin Humaid) (Arabic: ابن حميد، صالح بن عبد الله) (born 1949) was a member of Saudi Majlis al Shura (Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia) since 1993 and the Speaker of Majlis al Shura from February 2002 to February 2009 and is currently imam of Masjid al-Haram (Grand Mosque of Mecca). He is also a member of the Arabic Language Academy in Mecca.
He is the son of Abdullah bin Humaid.
- Dr. Saleh bin Abdullah bin Humaid
- The Shura Council of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - A Brief History
- Mundo, Instituto del Tercer (2008). Guia del Mundo 2009 (in Spanish). IEPALA Editorial. p. 85. ISBN 978-84-675-3225-8. Retrieved 16 August 2010.
- "Makkah imam warns against gross misuse of holy sites".
- معالي الشيخ الدكتور/ صالح بن عبدالله بن حميد. Official website of the Academy, 9 February 2015. Accessed 8 November 2016.
|This article about a politician from Saudi Arabia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|