Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salima may refer to:
- Salima Aga Khan (born 1940), ex-wife of Prince Karim Aga Khan
- Salima Ghezali (born 1958), an Algerian journalist and writer
- Salima Hamouche (born 1984), an Algerian volleyball player
- Salima Hashmi, a Pakistani artist and writer
- Salima Ikram (born 1965), a Pakistani archaeologist
- Salima Machamba (1874–1964), a sultan of Mohéli
- Salima Murad (c. 1905–1974), an Iraqi Jewish singer
- Salima Saxton, a British actress and writer
- Salima Souakri (born 1974), an Algerian judoka
- Salima, a fictional character in Team Psykick
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.