Salin may refer to:
- Salin Township, township of Minbu District in the Magway Division of Myanmar
- Salin, Myanmar, a town in Minbu District in the Magway Division of Myanmar
- Salín, mountain in the Andes of Argentina
- Salin (surname)
- Sálin, shorter name for the Icelandic rock band Sálin hans Jóns míns
- Kasper Salin Prize, Swedish architecture prize
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.