Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salisbury Island may refer to:
- Salisbury Island (Nunavut), Canada
- Salisbury Island (Russia)
- Salisbury Island (Recherche Archipelago), Western Australia, Australia
- Iona Island (New York), once known as Salisbury Island
- Salisbury Island, Durban, a former island now part of the Port of Durban in South Africa, it is home to Naval Station Durban
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.