Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
|Type of Trust|
|NHS hospital trust|
|Last annual budget|
|Chief Executive||Peter Hill|
|Website||Salisbury District Hospital|
|Care Quality Commission reports||CQC|
It includes Salisbury District Hospital.
The trust's chairman since 2014, Nick Marsden, was previously deputy chairman at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust.
In September 2014 the trust was placed in the top 100 healthcare employers in the country by the Best Companies Group on the basis of a staff survey on quality of leadership, staff communications, training and development and the working environment. It was named by the Health Service Journal as one of the top hundred NHS trusts to work for in 2015. At that time it had 2752 full time equivalent staff and a sickness absence rate of 3.37%. 83% of staff recommend it as a place for treatment and 75% recommended it as a place to work.
- "Hospital chairman retires". Salisbury Journal. 31 December 2013. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust placed in top 100 healthcare employers in country". Blackmore Vale Magasine. 9 September 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "HSJ reveals the best places to work in 2015". Health Service Journal. 7 July 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
- "Salisbury NHS signs up to Lorenzo electronic patient record system". Computer Weekly. 21 August 2015. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- "Trusts ranked in 'learning from mistakes' league". Health Service Journal. 9 March 2016. Retrieved 2 May 2016.