Salisbury and South Wiltshire Sports Club
|Wilton Road, Bemerton|
|Establishment||1841 (first recorded match)|
|Wilton Road End
Lower Bemerton End
The County Ground at Salisbury is a cricket ground in Salisbury, Wiltshire. The first recorded match on the ground was in 1854, when South Wiltshire played an All England Eleven. The ground hosted its first Minor Counties Championship match when Wiltshire played Hertfordshire in 1905. The ground next hosted Wiltshire's home matches from 1926 to 1949 and then from 1958 to the present day. To date, the ground has hosted 82 Minor Counties Championship matches. The ground has also hosted a single MCCA Knockout Trophy match between Wiltshire and Herefordshire.
The ground has also hosted List-A matches. The first List-A match played on the ground was between Wiltshire and Scotland in the 2000 NatWest Trophy. The ground has hosted 2 further List-A matches involving Wiltshire, against Ireland in the 2002 Cheltenham & Gloucester Trophy which was played in 2001 and Kent in the 2005 Cheltenham & Gloucester Trophy.
- Other matches played on Salisbury and South Wiltshire Sports Club
- Minor Counties Championship Matches played on Salisbury and South Wiltshire Sports Club
- Minor Counties Trophy Matches played on Salisbury and South Wiltshire Sports Club
- List-A Matches played on Salisbury and South Wiltshire Sports Club
- South Wilts Cricket Club
- Salisbury and South Wiltshire Sports Club on CricketArchive
- Salisbury and South Wiltshire Sports Club on Cricinfo