|Olubadan of Ibadan|
|Reign||4 March 2016 – present|
|Coronation||4 March 2016|
|Predecessor||Samuel Odulana Odungade I|
|Born||August 26, 1928|
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Saliu was born as the first of 17 children of Raji Olayiwola and Suwebat Amope Adetunji on August 26, 1928 in Ibadan, Oyo State. He grew up learning vocational jobs until he took fashion designing as a means of living after moving into Lagos. While working as a fashion designer, Saliu delved into musical record marketing until in 1960 when he founded his first of three record label imprints called Baba Laje Records which housed notable fuji music acts including Dauda Epo-Akara and Wasiu Ayinde Marshall.
Prior to his coronation as the Olubadan of Ibadan, Saliu Adetunji was the Balogun of Ibadan land.
- "Adetunji crowned as 41st Olubadan of Ibadanland". Vanguard Newspaper. 4 March 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- Atoyebi, Olufemi (2 March 2016). "Adetunji's coronation as Olubadan holds on Friday - Kingmakers". The Punch Newspaper. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- Atoyebi, Olufemi (4 March 2016). "Adetunji becomes the 41st Olubadan of Ibadanland". The Punch Newspaper. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- "Tailor who would be next Olubadan". The Guardian Newspaper. 21 January 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- "Ibadan Chiefs Support Chief Saliu Adetunji As Next Olubadan". The Breaking Times. 22 January 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2016.