Salizzole is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Verona in the Italian region Veneto, located about 100 kilometres (62 mi) west of Venice and about 20 kilometres (12 mi) southeast of Verona. Economy includes production of rice and of artistic furniture.
Salizzole borders the following municipalities: Bovolone, Concamarise, Isola della Scala, Nogara, and Sanguinetto.
- Santa Maria Assunta (15th century)
- S. Caterina di Alessandria (15th century)
- S.Martino (16th century)
- Corte Busa (15th century)
- Villa Sagramoso-Campostrini-Malafatti (16th century)
- Villa Zanetti (16th century)
- Villa Franceschini (16th century))
- Villa Pullè (17th century)
- ^ All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.