From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salma is a feminine name that means ambitious in Spanish. It also means "safe", derived from Arabic سلم (salima) "to be safe" and also means peaceful.
- Salma Umm-ul-Khair
- Salma Agha
- Salma Akhter
- Salma De Nora
- Salma Hale
- Salma Hayek, Mexican actress of Lebanese descent
- Salmah Ismail
- Salma Shabana
- Salma Sobhan
- Salma Yaqoob
- Salma bint Amr
- Salma bint Umays
- Princess Salma bint Al Abdullah
- Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco
- Salma (1985), an Indian film directed by Ramanand Sagar
- Salma (2013), a documentary directed by Kim Longinotto
- South American Land Mammal Age, a geologic timescale term known by the initialism SALMA
- All pages beginning with "Salma"
- All pages with titles containing "Salma"
- Selma (disambiguation)