From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salo or Salò may refer to:
- Salo, Finland, a town in Western Finland
- Salo sub-region, a subdivision of Finland Proper and one of the Sub-regions of Finland since 2009
- Salò, a town in Lombardy, Italy
- Salò Republic or Italian Social Republic, a puppet state of Nazi Germany
- Salo Township, Aitkin County, Minnesota, a township in Minnesota, U.S.
- Salo, Latin name for the modern Jalón (river) in Spain
- Salo, Gabon, a town in Ogooué-Ivindo Province, Gabon
- Salo (food), salted unrendered pork fat, popular in Eastern Europe
- Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom, a film by Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Saló del Manga de Barcelona, Catalan name for an anime and manga convention in Spain
- Salo (surname)
- Salo (given name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.