Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salo or Salò may refer to:
- Salo, Finland, a town in Western Finland
- Salo sub-region, a subdivision of Finland Proper and one of the Sub-regions of Finland since 2009
- Salò, a town in Lombardy, Italy
- Salò Republic or Italian Social Republic, a puppet state of Nazi Germany
- Salo Township, Aitkin County, Minnesota, a township in Minnesota, U.S.
- Salo, Latin name for the modern Jalón (river) in Spain
- Salo, Gabon, a town in Ogooué-Ivindo Province, Gabon
- Salo (instrument), a Thai musical instrument
- Salo (food), salted unrendered pork fat, popular in Eastern Europe
- Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom, a film by Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Saló del Manga de Barcelona, Catalan name for an anime and manga convention in Spain
- Salo (surname)
- Salo (given name)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.