From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Salomon Brothers, a former investment bank, now a part of Citigroup
- Salomon Group, a company manufacturing sporting equipment (which was a part of Adidas-Salomon AG)
- Salomon Islands, an atoll of the British Indian Ocean Territory
- Salomon v A Salomon & Co Ltd  AC 22, a famous corporate law case establishing the principle of separate legal personality
- Radio Salomon, popular radio station in Slovenia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salomon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.