From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salon may refer to:
- Beauty salon, a venue for cosmetic treatments
- Champagne Salon, a producer of sparkling wine
- Drawing room, an architectural space in a home
- Salon (gathering), a meeting for learning or enjoyment
- Salon (Paris), a regular art exhibition
- Salon (website), an online magazine
- The Salon, a British reality television show
- The Salon (film), an American dramatic comedy movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.