Salt lick (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A salt lick is a salt deposit that animals regularly lick.
Salt lick or Saltlick may also refer to:
Bodies of water
- Saltlick Creek (Little Kanawha River), a tributary of the Little Kanawha River in West Virginia
- Salt Lick Creek (Susquehanna River), a tributary of the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania
- Salt Lick, Kentucky, a city in Bath County
- Salt Lick Town, also known as Seekunk, a Mingo village destroyed by William Crawford during Dunmore's War
- Saltlick Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania
- Salt Lick/God's Balls, an album released by the band Tad
- "Salt Lick", a song on the Jeff Coffin album, Commonality
- "Salt Lick", the first ZZ Top single
- "Salt Lick", a song on the Tribal Tech album, Face First
- "Airstream Trailer Orgy / Salt Lick Blues", a song on the Gamble Rogers album, Sorry Is As Sorry Does
- "The Salt Lick", a song on the Gaelic Storm album, Bring Yer Wellies
Brands and enterprises
- Salt Lick Publishing, publishers of the monthly magazine QSaltLake
- The Salt Lick, a barbecue restaurant in Driftwood, Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salt lick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.