Salt of the earth
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Salt of the Earth)
|Look up salt of the earth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with salting the earth.
Salt of the Earth may refer to:
- An English phrase referring to someone who is ordinary and unsophisticated but decent
- A metaphor that occurs in the Sermon on the Mount, part of a discourse on salt and light
- Matthew 5:13, the Bible verse in which this phrase appears
- Salt of the Earth, a 1954 film
- "Salt of the Earth" (song), a track on The Rolling Stones' 1968 album, Beggars Banquet
- Salt of the Earth (The Soul Searchers album), a 1974 album
- Salt of the Earth: Palestinian Christians in the Northern West Bank, a 2004 documentary series
- Salt of the Earth (Ricky Skaggs & The Whites album), a 2007 album
- Salt of the Earth (EP), a 2008 EP by Texas in July
- The Salt of the Earth (2014 film), a documentary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salt of the earth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.