From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saltflat)
Salt flats, Salt flat, Salt Flats, or Salt Flat may refer to:
- Salt pan (geology), a flat expanse of ground covered with salt and other minerals
- Dry lake, an ephemeral lakebed that consists of fine-grained sediments infused with alkali salts
- Bonneville Salt Flats in Tooele County, Utah
- Salt Flat, Texas, unincorporated community in Texas, United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Salt Flats, a fictional movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salt flat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.