Salto Grande Bridge
|Libertador General San Martín Bridge|
|Locale|| Concordia, Entre Ríos Province, Argentina.
Salto, Salto Department, Uruguay.
|Preceded by||Paso de los Libres–Uruguaiana International Bridge|
|Followed by||General Artigas Bridge|
|Design||Bridge over hydroelectric dam|
|Construction start||April 1, 1974|
|Opened||August 25, 1982|
- This article is about a geographical feature related to the Uruguay River; for the Chilean waterfall, see Salto Grande, Chile.
The Salto Grande Bridge is a road and railroad bridge that crosses the Uruguay River and joins Argentina and Uruguay. It is built on top of the Salto Grande Dam. The bridge runs between Concordia, Entre Ríos Province, Argentina, and Salto, Salto Department, Uruguay.
- EntreRiosTotal.com.ar (touristic website)
- Represa Salto Grande (Salto Grande Dam) from the Spanish Wikipedia
- Libertador General San Martín Bridge
- General Artigas Bridge
- Cellulose plant conflict between Argentina and Uruguay
|This article about a bridge in Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bridge in Uruguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|